|Rec. (Screen Recorder) | Best Screen Record For Android FULL FREE|
*** ROOT REQUIRED (for Android 4.4 just) ***
In the event that your gadget is running Android 4.4, Rec. requires your gadget to be attached so as to do its enchantment.
Rec. will work flawlessly, without root, on Android 5.0+ be that as it may.
Kindly read the FAQs underneath for more imperative data.
Rec. is a delightful screen recording application, giving untethered, adaptable and completely configurable screen recording capacities for your Android gadget; conveniently bundled into an instinctive UI.
Rec. (Genius) highlights include:
▪ No should be fixing to your PC while recording.
▪ Longer screen recording, with Audio – record for up to 60 minutes.
▪ Audio recording by means of the mic.
▪ A delightful UI – no all the more upsetting the charge line/terminal.
▪ Save your most loved designs as Presets.
▪ Automatically indicate screen touches for the length of your recording.
▪ Customisable commencement clock with the goal that you can get your screen recording set-up superbly.
▪ Shake your gadget, or essentially turn your screen off, to stop your recording early.
* Why wouldn't i be able to introduce Rec. on my gadget?
Your telephone/tablet must be running Android 4.4 or above.
* Why do I require root?
On the off chance that you are on Android 5.0, or above, at that point you never again require root and can disregard this inquiry (and the following one)!
Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are running Android 4.4, at that point your gadget must be pull all together for Rec. to work effectively/by any means.
* How would I root my gadget?
Sadly the procedure varies for each Android gadget, thus there is no all inclusive establishing arrangement - however CF-Auto-Root is a decent place to begin. Something else, please look for a root manage for your specific gadget utilizing Google.
* Can Rec. record sound?
Yes! Sound is recorded by means of the mic.
* Why is the recording laggy and moderate on my Samsung Galaxy S2/S3/Note/...?
This is by all accounts an issue with Exynos-based gadgets not playing pleasantly with the local screenrecord work, so there's not a considerable measure I can do about it at this moment (I likewise don't approach any Samsung gadgets). Too bad!
* Does Rec. work with Intel x86 based gadgets?
It should work fine for gadgets running Android 5.0+, however most likely not for gadgets running Android 4.4. Lamentably, I don't approach any x86 gadgets to test on, however in the event that you do attempt it, please let me know how you get on.
* Are there some other known issues?
Empowering the Audio alternative may make the recording bomb on the LG G2 (on Android 4.4 as it were). I will endeavor to determine this when I approach a LG G2 gadget to test with.
* Can you include interpretations for my dialect?
Go here: https://www.getlocalization.com/rec/
1. Handicap warnings in your Superuser application to keep the notices from showing up in the start of your recordings.
2. Switch the Size width/tallness esteems to flip the recording introduction.
3. Tap the Size name to get your gadget's local determination.
Shockingly, I don't have room schedule-wise or assets to test the application on each gadget/ROM blends, so your mileage may change.